Designed to build a valuable skill set and increase professional credibility in the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Community, the Connected Vehicle Professional (CVP)™ Credentialing Program is a comprehensive curriculum launched By SAE International, the Connected Vehicle Trade Association (an MTAM member), and Mobile Comply (an MTAM member).
A vendor-neutral certification, the CVP signifies an individual possesses the complete knowledge and comprehension needed to perform tasks involving connected vehicle and intelligent transportation best practices, in-vehicle safety, infrastructure, communication protocols, security and more.
Designed for all engineering, technical, and industry professionals who touch the 'connected vehicle,' the multi-course program provides the understanding of vehicle and infrastructure connectivity necessary to operate within the rapidly advancing field of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) and Connected Vehicles.
A blended-learning approach combines extensive online learning and resource activities with classroom sessions that emphasize problem solving, Q&A, and real-world case studies.
Professionals who are awarded the SAE International/Connected Vehicle Trade Association Certificate of Competency are able to:
- Identify and differentiate the elements of the various technological functions that pertain to connected vehicle technologies.
- Discuss deployment, integration, and support of many forms of communication protocols.
- Discuss management of a safe and efficient mobile environment within the domain of transportation.
- Identify how information and entertainment can be used in vehicle communication.
- Discuss emerging technologies relative to connected vehicle technologies.
- Identify software development languages and become familiar with software tools.
For more information on the program, course content and scheduled offerings, contact Mobile Comply at 1-866-379-2472 or [email protected]